Ziarat, the capital of district Ziarat in Balochistan is a place like no other. One of the only two countries in the world (second one being Kuala Lumpur), that grow the Juniper tree, a tree that grows old for hundreds of years and propels the most appealing smell. Ziarat is a hill station, the only promulgated one in Balochistan, a tourism hotspot. Ziarat is also the place where Pakistan’s founder Quaid-e-Azam Mohommad Ali Jinnah passed his days of ailment. A diamond in the dirt.
The provincial capital of Balochistan, Quetta, is a very important city of Pakistan. The city is surrounded by beautiful river valleys (on all four sides), which explains the meaning behind the name ‘Quetta,’ which means fortress in Pashto
Places we plan to visit in the trip:
– Quetta Valley
– Quaid-e-Azam Residency
– Prospect Point, Ziarat
– Shrine of Baba Kharwari
– Olives Garden
– Ziarat Waterfalls
– Kawas Lake
– Cherries season
– Chakoor Tangi
– Kurbi Kach
– Sandeman Tangi
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Mc. Donalds, Askari 4, Johr Mor Karachi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 PM|
#0km offer a great travel experience coupled with a fantastic social experience as well. All our group leaders are globetrotters who deeply understand the travel and know how to bring together a group of strangers into a family like bonding.
– Early Morning Nashta at Quetta- Ziarat Road
– Departure for Ziarat and Arrival at around 12:00 PM
– Quick refreshing session and boarding in Guest House
– Visit Chakoor Tangi, Kurbi Kach, Sandeman Tangi
– Back to Guest House and Lunch
– Power Nap and Rest session
– Dinner, Musical Session, Bon Fire, Antakshri and many more exciting games.
– Calling it a night
– Breakfast Early morning at 8AM
– Visit Prospect Point, Shrine of Baba Kharwari, Domera, Gizri, Olives Garden and Waterfalls.
– Back to Ziarat Guest House for Lunch
– leaving for Quetta
– Arrival at Quetta, Boarding at Hotel
– Dinner and quick visit to Market if possible
– Calling it a Night
– Leaving Quetta
– Lunch at Khuzhdar or at Lasbela
– Arrival in Karachi.