Hunza: Hunza is a picturesque valley located in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of northern Pakistan. Known for its breathtaking natural beauty, Hunza is surrounded by towering mountains.
Naran: Naran is a charming town situated in the Kaghan Valley of Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. It serves as a gateway to the scenic beauty of the Himalayas and is a popular tourist destination.
Rs: 32,000/- (Without 2-night Stays in Islamabad)
Rs: 35,000/- (With 2-night stays in ISL for Karachi Members Excluding tickets)
Package cost: (Karachi to Karachi) (Include return tickets & 2 extra stays in ISLAMABAD 1 before and 1 after the trip)
Rs. 45,000/- per person – Via Economy Class Train – Green Line
Rs. 56,000/- per person – Via Business Class Train – Green Line
Rs. 49,000/- per person – Via Executive Class Bus – Faisal Movers/Kainat/Warrich (2×2)
Rs. 52,000/- per person – Via Business Class Bus – Faisal Movers/Kainat/warrich (2×1)
Rs. 58,000/- per person – Via Sleeper Class Bus
“Air Tickets (From Karachi to Karachi)”
The cost of an air ticket will be depending upon the current airline fare.
Separate room charges for Couples:
Rs. 12,000/- ISB Package
Rs. 15,000/- for Karachi or with Islamabad Nights
Up to 2 years stay free (no seat).
+2-7 Years Kids will be charged 50% of the event fee (Basic ISB Package).
✔️ Nov 2023
17 Nov – 26 Nov.
24 Nov – 03 Dec.
✔️ Dec 2023
01 Dec – 10 Dec.
08 Dec – 17 Dec.
15 Dec – 24 Dec.
22 Dec – 31 Dec.
DAY 01 (Friday)
– Departure from Karachi
DAY 02 (Saturday)
– Arrival at Rawalpindi station/ Bus terminal
– Travel to a hotel on your own (Uber | Careem)
– Short Stay at ISB/RWP for Karachi Package Guest
– Overnight stay in Islamabad Hotel
DAY 03: (Sunday)
– Gathering at Meeting Point 2:00 AM:
– Breakfast at Balakot
– Rest in Hotel
– Visit Kahghan Valley, Kawai Waterfall. Saif ul mulk Lake, & Naran Bazar
– Dinner & Night Stay Naran
DAY 04: (Monday)
– Breakfast at the Hotel and move towards Hunza
– Lulusar lake
– Short Stay At Babusar top
– Reach Juglot and stopover at Mountain Junction point
– A short stay at Rakaposhi viewpoint (free time, Photo session)
– Reach Karimabad and explore the beauty of Hunza Valley
– Dinner at the hotel
DAY 05: (Tuesday)
– Breakfast call 07:00 AM:
– Departure for China Border
– Enroute Visit:
– Attabad Tunnel
– Attabad Lake
– Sost & Passu
– Khunjrab National Park and Pak-China Border
– Arrival back to hotel @ Hunza Nagar
– Dinner & Night Stay Hunza Nagar
DAY 06: (Wednesday)
– Visit Altit Fort, Baltit Fort & Royal Garden
– After Sunset Visit karimabad Bazar
– Back to the Hotel
– Night stay and dinner at Hunza Valley
DAY 07: (Thursday)
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Departure towards Naran
– Short Stay At Babusar top
– Visit Lulusar Lake.
-Rafting at Naran River
– Overnight stay at Naran.
DAY 08: (Friday)
– Wakeup call and Breakfast
– Leave For Khanpur Dam
– Stopovers to see and enjoy:
– Activities at Khanpur Dam
– Speed boats
– Jet skies
– Departure for Islamabad
– Faisal Masjid (If time Allow)
– Reach Islamabad
– Night stay and dinner at Islamabad for Karachi members only.
END OF SERVICES FOR ISLAMABAD PACKAGE
DAY 09: (Saturday)
– Get into Train |Bus
– Departure for Karachi
DAY 10: (Sunday)
END OF TOUR
If Babusar top route is closed till our event date for any reason, then the KKH Besham Dasu route will be used and the itinerary (Day 3 & Day 7-8) will be changed accordingly without charging any extra amount from the Guest.