Explore the beauty of nature, blend yourself with rich cultures, enjoy the local music and make your time memorable by joining our amazing trip to Hunza, Skardu, Chitral, Gilgit, Naran Valley, Gilgit Baltistan, Shigar, Fairy Meadows, Kalash Valley, Phander Valley, Shandur Valley, Karimabad Hunza, Khaplu Fort, Attabad Lake , deosai,
Day 01: Meet in Islamabad, Drive to Chitral via Dir, overnight at Chitral hotel
Day 02: Full day Kalash visit, overnight at PTDC Chitral hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Mustuj visit Mustuj Lake, overnight at Mustuj hotel.
Day 04: Full day visit of Shandur Polo, Shandur Lake, later drive to Phundar, overnight at Phander hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Gilgit, via Gupis, free for sightseeing, overnight at Gilgit hotel.
Day 06: Drive to Hunza overnight at Hunza hotel
Day 07: Stay with local and experience culture
Day 08: Drive to Attabad, take Boat to Cross Hunza Lake and visit of Passu, return to Hunza, overnight stay at Local Home
Day 09: Full day hunza, overnight at Hunza hotel.
Day 10: Return drive to Gilgit, half day visit of Rakaposhi view point, overnight at local home
Day 11: Early morning drive to Naltar pass and view of Naltar Lake, overnight at local home
Day 12: Drive to Skardu, overnight at local home
Day 13: Drive by Jeep to Khaplu and Visit the picturesque Bazaar of Khaplu and Khaplu fort later drive to a Photo point and return to Skardu in the evening return to Skardu, overnight at Skardu hotel.
Day 14: Drive to Shigar Valley via the scenic road Visit Shigar Fort resort and have Lunch there later drive back to Skardu, overnight at Skardu hotel.
Day 15: Drive to Deosai and visit the remarkable Plateau at 4000m above sea level, overnight at Rama Lake
Day 16: Drive to Tato. Trek to Fairy Meadows (3/4 hrs) overnight at Camp.
Day 17: Visit of Nanga Parbat Base Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 18: Full day in Nanga Parbat Base Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 19: Drive to Besham, overnight at PTDC Motel Besham.
Day 20: Return to Islamabad.
- Visa Consultancy / Invitation Letter
- Transportation = Luxury Coaster Saloon, Jeeps where it is required
- Professional Tour Guide and local experts (English speaker)
- 20 nights’ accommodation on sharing basis
- All meals included
- All tips for guides and driver
- 5 days cultural experience where clients will be staying in local homes and enjoy local home-made cuisine
- All tickets for museums
- A tour kit that will including a guide book (Related books) and a money belt
- Complete security that includes local police escorts and private guards
- Issuance of NOC from local governments and municipalities
- Souvenirs for memory
- Basic First Aid
- Travel Insurance