Join us for 19 days trip to Hunza, Skardu, Chitral, Gilgit, Naran Valley, Gilgit Baltistan, Shigar, Fairy Meadows, Kalash Valley, Phander Valley, Shandur Valley, Karimabad Hunza, Khaplu Fort, Attabad Lake , deosai, with 0km and discover the beauty of pakistan
Day 01: Meet in Islamabad, Drive to Chitral via Dir, overnight at Chitral hotel
Day 02: Full day Kalash visit, overnight at PTDC Chitral hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Mustuj visit Mustuj Lake, overnight at Mustuj hotel.
Day 04: Full day visit of Shandur Polo, Shandur Lake, later drive to Phundar, overnight at Phander hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Gilgit, via Gupis, free for sightseeing, overnight at Gilgit hotel.
Day 06: Drive to Hunza overnight at Hunza hotel
Day 07: Stay with local and experience culture
Day 08: Drive to Attabad, take Boat to Cross Hunza Lake and visit of Passu, return to Hunza, overnight stay at Local Home
Day 09: Full day hunza, overnight at Hunza hotel.
Day 10: Return drive to Gilgit, half day visit of Rakaposhi view point, overnight at local home
Day 11: Early morning drive to Naltar pass and view of Naltar Lake, overnight at local home
Day 12: Drive to Skardu, overnight at local home
Day 13: Drive by Jeep to Khaplu and Visit the picturesque Bazaar of Khaplu and Khaplu fort later drive to a Photo point and return to Skardu in the evening return to Skardu, overnight at Skardu hotel.
Day 14: Drive to Shigar Valley via the scenic road Visit Shigar Fort resort and have Lunch there later drive back to Skardu, overnight at Skardu hotel.
Day 15: Drive to Deosai and visit the remarkable Plateau at 4000m above sea level, overnight at Rama Lake
Day 16: Drive to Tato. Trek to Fairy Meadows (3/4 hrs) overnight at Camp.
Day 17: Visit of Nanga Parbat Base Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 18: Full day in Nanga Parbat Base Camp, overnight at Camp.
Day 19: Drive to Besham, overnight at PTDC Motel Besham.
Day 20: Return to Islamabad.
- Visa Consultancy / Invitation Letter
- Transportation = Luxury Coaster Saloon, Jeeps where it is required
- Professional Tour Guide and local experts (English speaker)
- 20 nights’ accommodation on sharing basis
- All meals included
- All tips for guides and driver
- 5 days cultural experience where clients will be staying in local homes and enjoy local home-made cuisine
- All tickets for museums
- A tour kit that will including a guide book (Related books) and a money belt
- Complete security that includes local police escorts and private guards
- Issuance of NOC from local governments and municipalities
- Souvenirs for memory
- Basic First Aid
- Travel Insurance