Astola Island is uninhabited, located 29kms away from Pasni. It is biodiverse and happens to be Pakistan’s largest Island, also known as “the island of 7 hills” or “Haft Talar” in the local language.
The Trip to Astola is a journey like no other. We’ll take you from the metropolitan city of Karachi, through the picturesque Makran Coastal Highway to reach Pasni, the city of beaches. It is a boat ride from here to Astola, the iconic island that promises breathtaking views, wildlife, deep blue seas, the 7 hills, and a memory that’ll last a lifetime!
We have collaborated with the Tourism Department of Gwadar District to make this trip possible. Join us on this 2-day and 3-night trip to Astola.
Balochistan with #0km
This is it! We are all set to take you guys to the trip not to be missed! As they say; “It’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey”
Day 1: Friday
08:00 pm: Gather in front of Toyota Eastern Motors, Rashid Minhas Road, Opposite Askari 4
08:30 pm: left Karachi
11:00 pm: Dinner at Winder City
Day 2: Saturday
03:30 am: Reached Kund Malir
06:00 am: Reached Pasni
06:30 am: Breakfast
07:30 am: Get settled in the Speed Boat
09:00 am: left Pasni
01:00 pm: Reached Island
Explore Island – Beach football – Beach Volleyball
Visit shrine of Baba Khizar
Will try to find the remains of Kali ma ka Mandir
befitting marine life such as crabs and sea urchins
Sunset from the top
Star Gazing at the night
Sunrise from the backside of the island
Explore Coral Reefs on the other side
08:00 am: Left Island
01:00 pm: Docked at Pasni
01:30 pm: Visit Beaches of Pasni (Pasni beach view, Judi Beach, zareen Beach)
02:30 pm: left Pasni
01:00 pm: Lunch at Ormara
04:30 pm: Visit Ormara Beach
06:30 pm: Buzzi Pass
10:00 pm: Back to Karachi
• Luxury Transport
- First Aid Facility
• Speed Boats to reach Island
• Life Jackets for all
• Sky Lanterns
• Life Guards (Locals)
• All Meals, (excluded snacks)
• Bonfire / lanterns
• Camps, Sleeping Bags, Pillows
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred if anyone leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in the “Cost Include” area is not included in the cost.
6- Proper Washroom Facility at Island
LIST OF MEMBER'S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
- Water bottle
- Lighter or matchstick
- Trekking boots
- Durable Joggers/Sneakers
- Tissue roll
- Sandals / Chappal(s)
- Personal Clothing
- Swim Suit(s)
- Bed Sheet(s)
Contact us at:
Faizan Langawala: 0332-3534014
if we didn't pick up your phone, leave an SMS, Whatsaap
You can also send us the email for a customized trip to email@example.com
Let's make Astola island 0km
Package price: 16,500
Group of 3: 15,500 PKR per head
Group of 5: 14,999 PKR per head
Group of 8 or more: 13999 Per head
You have to pay 100% in advance. (non-refundable)
If the trip is canceled due to any reason then we will refund you 100% or we will register you for our next trip
0km bank details
Bank Name: Finca Microfinance Bank
Account #: 03360038286
Account Title: 0Km
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
1. All members would give care for the driver/Captain and nobody will authorize to directly coordinate with the driver/Captain in any circumstances.
2. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
3. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
4. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of the indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of the member are strictly prohibited.
5. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care.
Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers, etc.) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reason deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive a full refund or you will be registered for our next same trip.
7. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader, and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In the case of theft, loss, or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. During the trip, the time may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts (Roads blocked or else). In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
11. This is not a luxury trip by any means and members had to face any situation with the smiling face.
12- You have to carry your own bag.
I understand that adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company(0km).